Thursday, September 10, 2009

My sister could kick your sister's ass.

My sister had a baby on August 29th. Pretty awesome in itself. But my sister had a baby NATURAL. No epidural. No drugs. Just her hardcore self pushing 7 pounds 6 ounces of baby out. Oh and baby Alice Teal came out with her hand in her face. So not only did she push that baby out all by herself, she delivered her head, hand, and arm at the same time. Go Chrissi. You're my hero.

Could YOUR sister do that? I didn't think so.

More on my sweet niece later, when I have time to upload all of her b-e-a-utiful pictures.

3 comments:

: said...

Ya she could!

Kristin said...

not my sister but my sister in law did that. Congrats on being a new auntie! i love being an auntie. score on your awesome job!! congrats.

The Mortons said...

Im not so sure if she could....but I DID!!!!!! Congrats!