Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Funday


After a stressful week at work and a busy weekend with Cody's birthday, a trip to Tremonton and a bridal shower (all things I will try to blog about soon), I can't think of a better way to wind down and regroup than this Sunday Funday.

Burger King breakfast with Jeremy and Spencer; brunch with Heidi, Jess, Bev, and Kristy at Park Cafe; a jaunt around Liberty Park; a weiner walk with Jess's puppies and a rope swing detour; a walk to the park with Cohen; and coming home to watch the Jazz playoff game.

It truly is the little things that I will miss the most when we move away. Days like today make me realize that the most. But it's comforting to know I will still have all these things to look forward to when I come home to visit. I'm so blessed to be able to spend a whole day doing things that make me happy with people that make me smile.

Thanks for the good day, to everyone that played a part in it.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

that is a fun packed sunday! you probably will miss Utah but not as much as you think. or at least i don't for now. ;) i think when winter comes i will miss it more, i heard it's brutal out here. anyway love that you had a great day! you deserve it!

Brittany Barnes said...

Sooooooo can I be Wednesday best-ee day? :)

Marcus and Amy said...

Ashley, sorry I missed your reception, we were out of town! But I was bummed that we could not be there. Sorry - I am sure it was a fabulous day though and I hope that you post pictures of it on your blog!!

Congrats again!