Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dr. and Mrs. Thueson

May 28, 2010=Best Day Ever!

The short version- Jeremy and I were married on May 28 at Millenial Falls in Draper. It was an amazing day and my only complaint is that it didn't last long enough. The day flew by. We were so lucky to have our family and dear friends there to support us and celebrate with us. We left early the next morning for an incredible honeymoon in Costa Rica. I'll post pictures as soon as we get them.

Thank you so much to everyone that came and helped make our day so special. We love you all!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your gorgeous! I love the place you got married at. very beautiful! congrats again!!

Marcus and Amy said...

SO pretty! I am sad that we were out of town!! Congrats though! I can't wait to see more pictures!