Thursday, March 5, 2009

Catching up...

I've started this blog a few times. I'll post something, leave it for a couple days, then take it down. This time I am actually going to keep it up (hopefully) and add on to it. That's the plan. Sometimes I don't do so well with plans...


Where to start... Here's a quick catch up on my 2009 thus far. It's not exciting, but it's been great.
January-
I started 2009 at Jeremy's friend's cabin in Big Cottonwood Canyon. We went snowboarding on New Year's Eve and had so much fun. It was my first time and Jeremy was the most patient coach ever. We all had to take a nap before midnight because we were exhausted from a day on the mountain, but we woke up in time for the countdown and threw in a couple songs on Rock Band.

If you need a snowboarding coach, I recommend this guy.

And thanks Meagan, for making it look like I can stay up on my board in this picture. You're a skilled photographer and another good coach.

I spent the last week of January in Park City working for Sundance. I was working crazy all-nighters at Stanfield Art Gallery and it was a lot of fun. I also spent a day working at the Outdorr Retailer Convention. My body hated me by the end of it, staying up all night and then working at the hospital all day is not the best idea, but I still had a good time. I don't have pictures of any of the celebs that were in the lounge, maybe next year.
The first picture was taken at 4:44 AM. I think we look pretty awake for that late/early.
Go Utes! 13-0!!!
The third picture is with Tandra and Kesia. Those girls make every job so much fun.

No comments: